Special Events on the Schooner Pride
Full Moon Sail
Experience the magic of sailing Charleston Harbor on a classic 84 foot tall ship and under the moonlight! We will have live acoustic music provided by a local Charlestonian to add to the amazing ambiance. As we pull away from the dock, help us hoist the sails if you wish, and then sit back and watch the wind fill them, moving the Schooner Pride through the waters of one of the oldest and most scenic ports in the country.
As we sail through the harbor, relax on deck and imagine a time when the harbor was filled with these majestic ships. We have no set route; we sail with the winds and tides staying in the shelter of the harbor.
On this very unique sail you will:
- Enjoy the unique perspective of the city under the dazzling moonlight while listening to live acoustic music provide by a local musician
- Often observe dolphins playing and racing across the bow,
- Watch pelicans perform diving acts,
- See the impressive Arthur Ravenel Jr. bridge, the largest suspension bridge in North America, quite a sight lit up at night!
- Enjoy the city skyline and historic homes and churches along The Battery.
- Experience the charm of sailing on a classic schooner
You will arrive back at the dock two hours later feeling refreshed and relaxed, with a new perspective on this historic harbor.
Check availability and
buy tickets online:
Afternoon Dolphin Sail
Sunset Sail on Charleston Harbor
Moonlight Sail on Charleston Harbor
Advance purchase is strongly recommended.
Sails often sell out in advance.
To purchase by phone, please call Zerve at
Check out our complete Public Sail Calendar
Buy Gift Certificates
Frequently Asked Questions
Read Customer Comments